The following faculty/staff resources are available to assist you in your academic advising with students. These documents can help you with General Education, unique classes, and information from the Learning Enrichment, Math, and Writing Centers.
- General Education Requirements
- Advisement Audit FAQ for Advisors (PDF)
- APU CARES Referral
- Class Schedule Worksheet (PDF)
As a university community, it’s important for all faculty and staff to stay current with retention and engagement efforts and trends. With that in mind, here are several resources and reports to help the APU community join in our efforts to support students.
- 2011 Mid-year Retention Indicators Report (Source: Noel-Levitz) (PDF)
- 2011 National Freshmen Attitudes Report (Source: Noel-Levitz) (PDF)
- First-generation Students’ Financial Concerns (Source: Noel-Levitz) (PDF)
- Raising Completion and Graduation Rates (Source: Noel-Levitz) (PDF)
The above resources are shared with permission.