Stay on Track
The Office of Academic Advising is here to support you and your academic success! A common question we hear students ask regarding classes is, “Will I be able to graduate on time?” Here are some things to keep in mind as you take steps toward graduation:
- Complete a minimum of 120 units (excluding remedial units).
- Complete all course requirements for your major, minor, and General Education.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA. (Some majors/minors have higher GPA requirements).
- Meet the residency requirement, 30 units total and the last 18 of 24 units must be completed at APU.
- Complete your service credits each semester. Don’t wait until your final semester(s).
- Stay on top of your tuition and other payments to the university.
- Fulfill all other university requirements.
Tips for making an academic plan: