News Archive (2020)
- April 7, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottAPU provides support systems that will help you navigate your classes and set you up for success with your learning disabilities in college.
- March 12, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottMany students face family crises, mental or physical health issues, or academic challenges. APU CARES provides resources for students in times of crisis.
- March 3, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottHoning your storytelling skills as part of your major can prepare you for storytelling careers in a range of fields, from marketing to ministry.
- February 20, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottTransitioning from the exploratory freshman year to the sophomore year of college can be a little challenging. Here are six tips that can help you succeed.
- February 18, 2020 by Ben KissamThe end is in sight—you’re about to graduate from college! Here are five graduation questions to focus on to help you prepare for the next step.
- January 30, 2020 by Tobin PerryStaying healthy during college—physically, mentally, and spiritually—is essential. Learn more about APU’s student wellness resources.
- January 9, 2020 by Ashley EnerizMaintaining a healthy diet and managing stress in college are not always second-nature habits, but embracing them can benefit you! Here’s what to know.
- January 7, 2020 by Ben KissamHere are five relationship-building tips for online courses to help you better connect with your professors!