WSCUC Institutional Report 2021 Preparation
Azusa Pacific University was last reaccredited by WSCUC in 2013 and is preparing for the next reaffirmation visit in fall 2021. The following information provides an overview of this process as well as resources that demonstrate APU’s commitment to meeting accreditation goals and to providing Christ-centered academic excellence across all programs.
WSCUC Steering Committee
- Vicky Bowden, DNSc, RN
- Stephanie Jullierat, Ph.D.
- Jeff Tirrell, Ph.D.
- Jon Krimmel
- Jeff Birch
- Michael Troung, Ph.D.
- Rafi Maljian, MBA
- Andrew Gilbert
- J. Christopher Jennings, JD
- Chris Olson, Ed.D
- Bill Fiala, Ph.D.
- Alanna Cajthaml, MBA
- Paola Martinez
- Megan Prosser, Ph.D.
- Andrew Barton, Ed.D.
- Lucie Moore, JD
WSCUC General Resources
- 2013 Handbook of Accreditation
- 2013 Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Using Evidence in the Accreditation Process (PDF)
- 2013 WSCUC Standards at a Glance (PDF)
Resources for the Reaffirmation Visit
- Thematic Pathway for Reaffirmation
- TPR Compliance with WSCUC Standards and Federal Requirements Worksheet and Forms
- TPR Guide
Theme Submission to WSCUC (May 2019)
- Steering Committee Meetings
WSCUC Site Visit Fall 2021
Azusa Pacific University was last reaccredited by WSCUC in 2013 and is currently in preparation for the next reaffirmation visit that will take place in fall 2021. Additional information will be added as the dates for the visit draw near.