- August 12, 2020 by Ben KissamGraduating from college is an exciting time, yet it’s also normal for graduates to feel uncertainty about what the future has in store. Here are four pieces of advice for recent college grads to help you prepare for what comes next.
- July 9, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottMany recent graduates are grieving what they lost and worrying about the future. Kandy Mink Salas, Ph.D., has advice for supporting your college graduate during this season.
- June 23, 2020 by Heather NelsonThese seven online interview tips can help you put your best foot forward in your next virtual interview—and land your dream job or internship. Here’s how.
- June 19, 2020APU alumni are invited to an online conversation about COVID-19 inequities, racialized police brutality, and the church's role in calling for justice.
- April 15, 2020 by Nathan FosterAPU alumnus Jason Richardson '10 was recently featured on ABC's "Shark Tank." He reached a deal with tech mogul Robert Herjavec for his golf attire company Bad Birdie, which makes "the freshest polos in golf."
- March 9, 2020 by Abigail ReedWhether ministering to patients just entering the world or nearing the end of life, Michelle and Tony Rosas work with compassion and purpose, rigorously trained through APU's Entry-Level Master’s in Nursing (ELM) program.
- February 28, 2020 by Abigail ReedAzusa Pacific alumnus Randy Robbins ’99, ’02 clutched his camera and eyed the distant trees, hoping today was the day.
- January 31, 2020The Carnegie Foundation selected Azusa Pacific University as 1 of 119 institutions to receive its 2020 Community Engagement Classification.
- January 10, 2020 by Nathan FosterAPU alumnus Andre Johnson recently spoke to the Cougar football team, sharing his testimony of when he chose to do the right thing and break up a prison riot while his fellow prison guards stood on the sidelines and watched.