APU alumni are committed to serving others, and have many opportunities to give back, including the options listed below:
Alumni Partners Programs
APU has a vast network of alumni across the U.S. and around the globe, and we want to leverage your talents and willingness to stay connected to the APU community. We are finalizing the details of our new National/Global Alumni Partners Program, where alumni leaders serve as points of contact and connections in their regions. Check back soon for more information.
The Office of Alumni Engagement offers the opportunity for current students, alumni, and faculty to remain connected with each other, and one way of doing this is through Affinity Groups we have created that meet up at Homecoming and beyond. Available Affinity Groups include:
- Personal Interest Groups (e.g., Student Government Association, Concert Choral, Athletics, etc.)
- First Generation/Multicultural Interest Groups (e.g., Pacific Islanders Organization, Latin American Student Association, Black Student Association, Gen-One, etc.)
- Professional Interest Groups (e.g., Accounting, Education, Nursing, etc.)
Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement for more details.
The Office of Alumni Engagement has five awards to honor distinguished APU alumni:
- Cougar on the Rise Alumni Achievement Award
- Richard E. Felix Cornerstone Alumni Award
- June & Cliff Hamlow Alumni Lifetime Achievement Award
- Cornelius P. Haggard Discipleship Alumni Award
- Kimasi Browne Cultural Impact Alumni Award
Donate to student scholarships today and be a part of developing difference makers in the world for Christ.