News Archive (March 2020)
- March 31, 2020 by Ana FelceLearn how earning a master’s degree in music with a mentor-based approach can help you prepare for a future career in music.
- March 23, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20If you’re a college student like me, you’re probably struggling to keep up with the news and rapid changes that are taking place as a result of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Here’s how I’m navigating these challenges one day at a time.
- March 19, 2020 by Ashley EnerizCompleting remote classes definitely feels different than attending in-class sessions. Here are five tips to help you succeed in your coursework.
- March 19, 2020 by Ana FelceCurious to know what it’s like as a first-generation graduate student? Hear from grad students who were first in their families to pursue this next level of higher education.
- March 13, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you may be experiencing a sudden transition into online classes. If you are accustomed to taking classes in-person, there are many ways to make the shift to online courses easier.
- March 11, 2020 by Morgan RogersWhile working at the 2019 Annie awards with his classmates, APU student Qamdhyn Hale ’22 found his passion for visual effects and animation.
- March 3, 2020For nearly two decades Professor Tom Hynes has poured his passion for music into the next generation of students. Read how he found inspiration as a young musician to learn and teach others.
- March 3, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottHoning your storytelling skills as part of your major can prepare you for storytelling careers in a range of fields, from marketing to ministry.