News Archive (March 2022)
- March 21, 2022 by Nathan FosterDenney Premkumar ’22 has 33 brothers who use their musical talent to bless others at APU. Though they may not be related by blood, the members of Men’s Chorale have found ways to bring the APU community together.
- March 14, 2022 by Jordyn FoutsAlana Morgan Perkins ’25 currently serves as Miss Teen Universe USA, and was the previous Miss Teen California. She also competes as a track athlete at APU, providing unique opportunities for her to live out her faith.
- March 10, 2022“GET UNCOMFORTABLE! Don’t be associated with the negative connotations of feeling pressured and immerse yourself with people who differ from you. Allow learning through experiences just as much as your classes. That is what college is all about."
- March 10, 2022“I realized the importance of cultural exchange, which helps people of different cultural backgrounds to learn from each other and build connections and communication in the global village where each individual is living.”
- March 8, 2022“Whether we're reading a poem carefully, laying out the multiple sides of a public debate, or designing a media project, the ultimate goal is the same. We're practicing paying attention. We can't heal our world until we learn to listen closely.”
- March 7, 2022 by Abigail ReedAlthough Eliana Swenson ’24 grew up with a rich heritage of faith and two parents who attended APU, she lacked a sense of Christian fellowship in her local Utah community. It wasn't until she attended APU herself that she truly found her faith.