Have a Room/Apartment

If you have a room/apartment available:

  • View a list of students who would like to fill your roommate vacancy: Students Seeking Housing (PDF)
  • Submit your contact information to be included on the list of students who have a room/apartment and are seeking roommates. Please provide details about your current housing. (Listings expire after 45 days.)

Need a Room/Apartment

If you need a room/apartment:

Please Note: All traditional undergraduate students (including transfer, ALCI, and international undergraduates) are expected to live in campus housing, such as an on-campus residence hall or apartment complex. For more information about campus housing, visit the Office of Housing Services website.

Roommate Form

Fill out the online form.