Amy Rosdil, M.Ed.
Adjunct Faculty, Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
Phone: (626) 497-6356
With 20 years of experience in higher education, Amy Rosdil, M.Ed., has worked in public and private institutions across four states. Her focus has primarily been on student life, ranging from residence life to orientation to student union work and more. Rosdil is passionate about working with people, and supporting students as they discover their goals, passions, and identity.
- M.Ed., Azusa Pacific University
- B.S., Psychology, George Fox University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- GE 100 – First-Year Seminar
- LDRS 201 – Foundations for Leadership
- LDRS 333 – Leadership Influence and Impact