DC Carlos, Ed.D.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Criminal Justice
Phone: (626) 815-5094
DC Carlos, Ed.D., is a retired police sergeant who has worked in a variety of roles including gang investigator, sex crimes detective, and police union president. He is also an organizational leadership practitioner and educator with more than 30 years of experience in the public and private sectors. He teaches and develops curriculum in the areas of criminal justice and organizational leadership, analysis, management, and change, and has diverse experience in criminal justice, leadership, governmental affairs, and serving various communities and clients. Carlos has conducted extensive research, and also taught, lectured, and written, about a variety of criminal justice and organizational leadership issues that impact individuals, government, and private-sector organizations.
- Ed.D., Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University
- M.A., Organizational Leadership, Azusa Pacific University
- B.S., Organizational Leadership, Azusa Pacific University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Criminal Justice
- CJ 460 – Criminal Justice Internship