Carl D. Ecklund, JD, Th.M.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Criminal Justice
Phone: (916) 223-9382
After graduating from UCLA with a bachelor’s degree in psychobiology, Carl Ecklund, JD, Th.M., worked in law enforcement in Washington and Oregon before becoming chief of campus safety at George Fox University. Ecklund went on to law school and became a deputy district attorney in Yolo County before working in the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation as an attorney litigating Penal Code 2602 cases.
- JD, McGeorge School of Law
- Th.M., Systematic Theology, Biola University
- M.Div., Biola University
- B.A., Philosophy, Biola University
- B.S., Psychobiology, University of California, Los Angeles
- Licensed to practice law in California and in federal court
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Administrative Law
- Criminal Prosecution
- Law Enforcement Officer
- CJ 450 – Forensic Psychology