Chris Keife, M.S.
Coaching Faculty, Department of Kinesiology
Head Coach, Volleyball
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 5184
Fax: (626) 815-5084
Chris Keife, M.S., has taught for nearly 15 years, focusing on high school history and junior high special education. With as many years of coaching experience, his collegiate coaching career began in 2001, where as assistant coach at NCAA Division I University of Southern California he helped the Trojans achieve the 2002 NCAA National Championship. In 2003, he served as the head coach at Hope International University, guiding the program to its best season in school history in any sport, setting several school records, finishing with a 20-18 overall record, and marking the first winning campaign in school history, as well as the first NAIA playoff appearance for any team in school history. Keife was also an assistant for five seasons at his alma mater, Whittier Christian High; during his time there, the Heralds became the first women’s team in school history to win a CIF championship when they captured the 2000 title.
- M.S., Physical Education, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., History, California State University Fullerton
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Kinesiology
- Athletic Training
- PE 240 – Health Education
- PE 245 – Volleyball and Softball
- PE 437 – Techniques of Coaching Team Sports:Volleyball