Eileen Hulme, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Higher Education
Phone: (626) 815-5349
Fax: (626) 815-5408
Eileen Hulme, an APU faculty member since 2005, possesses 20 years of experience in higher education administration, including three vice presidencies that position her well to teach courses in leadership and change. Hulme, a 2001 Fulbright Scholar in higher education administration, has taught at both the master’s and doctoral levels for the past 10 years and co-directed the M.S. in Student Services Administration Program at Baylor University. Her research interests include the development of meaning and purpose in college students, the effect of emotional intelligence on success in a university environment, and a strengths-based approach to leadership.
- Ph.D., Education Administration, Adult Education and Human Resource Development, University of Texas
- M.A., Azusa Pacific University
- B.S., Baylor University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Higher Education
- HED 701 – Strengths-Oriented Leadership
- HED 732 – Leading Change in Higher Education
- HED 761 – Strengths-Oriented Research and Programming
Related APU News
- Sep 14, 2017Faculty Note