Edwin Romero, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Higher Education
Phone: (626) 815-5485
Edwin Romero, Ph.D. ’16, has 15 years of experience in higher education. He served at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, for eight years in various roles, including academic advisor in the Student Support and Equity Programs and as a coordinator in the Office of Student Life and Cultural Centers. For the past seven years he has served as coordinator in the Student Life Office of Mt. San Antonio College. Romero received his doctorate in higher education from Azusa Pacific University. Areas of interest include thriving, community college students, low-income and first-generation college student success, social justice, civic engagement, and program evaluation.
- Ph.D., Higher Education, Azusa Pacific University
- M.Ed., College Student Affairs, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Behavioral Science, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Higher Education
- College Student Success
- Community College
- Higher Education
- CCSD 562 – Today’s College Students
- CCSD 567 – The Role of Diversity in Student Affairs Practice
- CCSD 592 – Program Evaluation in College Student Affairs