Julianne Edwards, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Director, Research Psychology Program, Department of Psychology
Phone: (626) 815-6000
Julianne Edwards, Ph.D., is an educational psychologist who joined the department in 2016. Her research interests include, but are not limited to, factors effecting student achievement, biases within standardized assessments, and simulation research investigating statistical methodology used within educational research. Her work has been published in Educational and Psychological Measurement, Frontiers in Psychology, and Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research. Undergraduate and master’s students interested in conducting research in educational psychology are encouraged to email her for information about joining her research lab.
- Ph.D., Educational Psychology (Cognate in Quantitative Psychology), Ball State University
- M.S., Educational Psychology, Ball State University
- B.S., Psychology, Liberty University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Monte Carlo Simulations
- Quantitative Methodology
- Research Methods
- Student Achievement
- PSYC 110 – General Psychology
- PSYC 480 – Psychological Tests and Measures