Jayne Strand, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
Jayne Strand, M.A, is an adjunct professor in Azusa Pacific University’s Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology, and directs a program helping APU athletes transition into the world of business after sports. She also works full time in sales and marketing for Gatorade in the Southern California area. Her areas of expertise are transformational leadership and development, organizational leadership, coaching, strategic mobilizing, and being a catalyst of change.
- M.A., Organizational Leadership, Azusa Pacific University, 2019
- B.A., Communications: Media Studies, University of Northern Colorado, 2011
- A.A., Kirkwood Community College, 2009
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Change Catalyst
- Design Thinking
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Mobilizer
- Transformational Leadership
- LDRS 524 – Principles and Practices of Design Thinking