Lacey Dang, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
Phone: (909) 427-2618
Lacey Dang, M.A., is a healthcare industry professional passionate about connecting people and ideas to increase organizational effectiveness. She joined the Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology in May 2017 and teaches courses in the M.S. in Organizational Psychology program. She is a consultant at Kaiser Permanente for the San Bernardino County area and enjoys partnering with students as they connect their coursework to industry applications and identify their unique calling. Her areas of interest are leadership and organizational effectiveness, including organizational design, organizational behavior, and cross-generational collaboration.
- M.A., Management, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Classical Studies, Willamette University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Cross-Generational Studies
- Organizational Behavior
- Organization Development and Change
- OPSY 520 – Consultative Applications of Organizational Psychology