Mary Cipriani-Price, M.A.
Assistant Professor, Department of Marriage and Family Therapy
Mary Cipriani-Price, M.A., is a licensed marriage and family therapist and has been in practice for 30 years. In addition to her work at APU, she is an associate professor at Bethel Seminary-West and adjunct faculty at Alliant University in the master of marital and family therapy programs. She is also director of the San Diego Institute for Couples and Families, and a clinic supervisor at Alliant Couple and Family Clinic, working with individuals, families, and couples on sexual issues, depression and anxiety, domestic violence, and anger control. She integrates her Christian faith and relationship with God into her practice, and she is passionate about restoring marriages, particularly wanting to change divorce statistics.
- M.A., Counseling and Human Relations, Villanova University
- B.A., Sociology, Eastern University
- Certificate of Completion: Individual, Marriage, Family, and Sex Therapy, University of Pennsylvania
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Marriage and Family Therapy
- AAMFT Supervisor
- Couples Therapy (Gottman and EFT trained)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Family Therapy
- Step Families
- Trauma Work - EMDR