Nathaniel Ingalls, M.A.
Phone: (626) 815-4500, Ext. 4582
Nathaniel Ingalls, M.A., is an adjunct professor in Azusa Pacific University’s Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology. He is a filmmaker and educator who is fascinated by human stories and creative collaboration. With a background in commercial, narrative, documentary, and immersive video production, he brings a storytelling lens to the study of leadership and creativity. His areas of expertise include visual storytelling, design thinking, and leadership development.
- M.A. in Leadership, Azusa Pacific University, 2019
- B.A. in Cinema and Media Arts, Biola University, 2012
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Creative Collaboration
- Design Thinking
- Leadership Development
- Visual Storytelling
- LDRS 524 – Principles and Practices of Design Thinking