Paul is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) who moved back to Orange County from Portland, Oregon, where he received his Master of Arts in Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling from George Fox University. Paul is married with four kids, and has volunteered for years in high school, college, young marrieds groups, as well as in worship bands. Paul enjoys working with burgeoning therapists and helping them grow into the professional helpers God wants them to be.
- M.A. in Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling, George Fox University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Marriage and Family Therapy
- PPSY 580- Intro to Clinical: Basic Skills
- PPSY 581- Intro to Clinical: Advanced Skills
By appointment only