Rochelle Woods, Ed.D.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Higher Education
Phone: (626) 815-5485
Rochelle Woods, Ed.D., is the executive director for special populations at California State University, Fullerton (CSUF), supervising the directors of the Educational Opportunity Program, the Student Support Services Program, the Center for Scholars, the Veterans Resource Center, the Athletic Academic Services program, and the Male Success Initiative. Units in her portfolio also include the Supplemental Instruction program, the University Learning Center, and the University Testing Center. Previously at CSUF she was the coordinator for campus programs, clubs, and organizations; an assistant dean for student affairs; and the director of student academic services. She began her career in student affairs as the coordinator of student activities at Pomona College. Her dissertation research focused on culturally responsive instruction, and her areas of interest include issues surrounding access, retention, and graduation.
- Ed.D., Higher Education, University of Southern California
- M.A., Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education, Ball State University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Higher Education
- CCSD 552 – Process of Adult Development
- CCSD 553 – Administration in Student Affairs
- CCSD 592 – Program Evaluation in College Student Affairs