Susan Barton, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
Phone: (909) 202-2619
Susan Barton, M.A., has spent her career in higher education, not-for-profits, and management consulting, and is a principal consultant for Apricot Consulting, which partners with teams to improve their organizational health. Her experience includes organizational culture, change management, leadership and team development, and fundraising and event management. She is a certified by the Connective Leadership Institute to deliver the Achieving Styles Index, which measures leadership behaviors and culture for individuals and teams. She is also a certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and loves to see teams solve complex problems through hard fun using this play methodology. Barton loves to help individuals and teams become the best version of themselves and finds joy in seeing others thrive in their roles and learning opportunities.
- M.A., Leadership, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Public Relations, Pepperdine University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- OSPY 534 – Organizational Systems: Theories of Change