Tuition and Aid
Delivering high-quality graduate programs takes a comprehensive support system. Your investment in an advanced degree includes a complete network of student services and access to a community of faculty and staff who partner with you in your pursuit of your master’s in child life.
|Tuition (per unit)||$722|
|Base Program Cost||$30,324|
View a complete list of university fees.
All stated financial information is subject to change. Please consult with the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Financial Services located in the Graduate and Professional Center, (626) 815-4570, for the most current and controlling information.
Several types of financial aid are available to graduate students who are U.S. citizens. The resources range from federal loans and state grants to, for some graduate programs, fellowships and scholarships. For details about financial aid available for your program, please contact the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Financial Services at (626) 815-4570.
Military members—and in some cases their spouses and dependents—qualify for financial assistance covering tuition, housing, and books. Azusa Pacific is a Yellow Ribbon University and Military Friendly School, so you can be confident that you’ll receive the benefits and flexibility you need to complete your education.
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences Alumni Tuition Discounts
APU’s School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences (BAS) offers a 15 percent alumni tuition discount for APU alumni starting in the following graduate programs:
- Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)1
- Master of Arts in Physical Education
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Child Life
- Master of Science in Physical Education
- Master of Science in Research Psychology and Data Analysis
A 10 percent alumni tuition discount is available for APU alumni starting in the following graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology with Specialization in Children and Adolescents
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Leadership
Students must maintain continuous enrollment half-time for the fall and spring terms. Students must be in good academic standing and maintain satisfactory academic progress with a minimum cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0. If qualifications are met, the discount may be renewed each year until graduation. This discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid. Contact Student Financial Services for complete eligibility details.
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.
- Discount only applies to Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego regional campuses. ↵