For more information about the MFT program, use the contact information below.
- Chad Akins, program representative (Azusa), email@example.com, (626) 815-4618
- Jason Mundy, program representative (Orange County), firstname.lastname@example.org, (626) 857-2249
- Joel Powell, program representative (San Diego), email@example.com, (619) 718-9655
- Whitley Porter, program representative (Inland Empire), firstname.lastname@example.org, (909) 888-9977
- You may contact the Department of Marriage and Family Therapy at (626) 815-5009.
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
(626) 815-6000, Ext. 5518
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Where on Campus?
West Campus → John and Marilyn Duke Academic Complex
701 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa, CA 91702
Graduate and Professional Center
For information about getting started in a graduate or professional (bachelor’s completion) program at Azusa Pacific, contact the Graduate and Professional Center at (626) 815-4570 or email@example.com, and visit apu.edu/gpc for details on the admissions process, financial aid, and class registration.