News Archive (2022)
- October 10, 2022“Receiving IACBE accreditation provides great assurance to our students that we continually pursue excellence and self evaluation,” said Todd Pheifer. “This is confirmation of the exceptional work we’re doing and where we’re going.”
- July 18, 2022 by Ashley EnerizJuggling your new class schedule and managing finances in college can pose challenges. Here are the free resources available to help you succeed.
- April 7, 2022We are proud to share that our programs have been ranked as some of the best in California, and in the country.
- APU’s Leung School of Accounting Students Offer Free Services to Eligible Local Taxpayers through VITAFebruary 7, 2022The VITA program is available for local, eligible taxpayers at APU through the Leung School of Accounting. IRS-certified student volunteers will provide free tax services through income tax return preparation with electronic filing.
- February 1, 2022Thinakaran, J., Chinnusamy, C., & Cawman, M.W. (2022). A case study in globalized agribusiness ethics: An herbicide in the spotlight. Case Studies in Business and Management, (9)1, 1-25.
Note: This information is current for the 2022-23 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.