News Archive (2019)
- December 19, 2019 by Tobin PerryThe college years can be a prime time for spiritual formation. Here’s how Azusa Pacific University helps students grow spiritually.
- October 10, 2019 by Stephanie ThurrottFitting in campus visits for graduate school might seem overwhelming. But nothing beats that in-person experience! Here’s more about visiting APU.
- September 24, 2019 by Stephanie ThurrottStudents thrive when they are educated in an environment that includes a diverse college faculty. Here’s how APU is working to advance a diverse community.
- September 5, 2019 by Ashley EnerizStudents who are interested in accounting don’t have to become an accountant. There are exciting forensic accounting careers they can pursue!
- May 28, 2019 by Tobin PerryGet a head start on your career with one of Azusa Pacific University’s fifth-year programs. You can earn your bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years!
- February 5, 2019 by Heather NelsonIn a world run on business, the value of a Master of Professional Accountancy can’t be overstated. Here’s what you need to know about this graduate degree.
- January 17, 2019Azusa Pacific’s John M. Thornton, Ph.D., LP and Bobbi Leung Chair of Accounting Ethics in the LP and Timothy Leung School of Accounting, was recently featured as an expert on WalletHub.
Note: This information is current for the 2020-21 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.