James Howe, MBA
A California native, James Howe, MBA, is an active member in the Pasadena community and serves on the boards of a number of nonprofits, including Door of Hope, the L.H. and M.B. Howe Foundation, and the Lake Avenue Church Ministry Council, where he serves as church vice-chair and as a member of the finance and audit committee. Howe works in manufacturing, serving as vice president and COO of DD Wire Company, a contract manufacturer of fabricated metal parts that services various markets, including automotive, aerospace, construction, and defense. Howe has been an APU adjunct for the past 10 years, and has taught business strategy, finance, operations management, and managerial accounting.
- MBA, Pepperdine University
- B.S., Business Administration/Finance, Pepperdine University
- School of Business and Management
- BUSI 512 - Management Accounting
- BUSI 514 - Operations Management