Linda Hunt, M.A.
Linda Hunt, M.A., is an Azusa Pacific alumnus and has been teaching in the School of Business and Management since 2009. She brings over a decade of business and management experience at the corporate executive level in both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Ms. Hunt has presented at academic conferences and has published in peer-reviewed journals, often writing on diversity curriculum and ethics. Her expertise is in business management, strategic planning, and human resource development. She has served as a board member for several local nonprofit organizations, holding leadership roles. Ms. Hunt is a student-centered educator that has a passion for integrating faith with the real-world business applications.
- M.A., Human Resource and Organizational Development, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Millikin University
- C.F.R.E. Certified Fundraising Executive
- School of Business and Management
- MGMT 501 – Managerial Communication
- MGMT 502 – Developing Management Skills
- MGMT 503 – Business Strategy: Theory and Practice