Michelle Browning, Ph.D.
Phone: (661) 674-5706
Michelle Browning, Ph.D., specializes in executive coaching, emotional intelligence, motivation, organizational behavior, strategic planning, leadership, team effectiveness, entrepreneurship, business ethics, conflict management, organizational psychology, and multiculturalism. She is an organizational consultant focusing on strategic planning, personal and organizational values/mission/vision, organizational assessment, and appreciative inquiry. Her publication topics cover the areas of leadership, graduate student enrollment management, consulting, and multiculturalism. She also enjoys working with faculty and staff, and honors the opportunity to assist students in identifying and realizing their professional, academic, and personal goals.
- Ph.D., Higher Education Policy, Planning and Administration, University of Southern California
- MBA, Southern Methodist University
- M.A., Marital and Family Therapy, Phillips Graduate Institute
- B.S., Education, Auburn University
- School of Business and Management