Careers for Business Economics Majors
- Stock Broker
- IT Project Manager
- Insurance Underwriter
- Risk Manager
- Market Analyst
- Think Tank Researcher/Scholar
- Health Care Administrator
- City Planner
- Social Entrepreneur
The typical starting salary for a business economics major is $43,400. The typical salary after 10–19 years is $84,456.
Job Titles of People with Business Economics Degrees
- Founder, The ACT Review, LLC
- Global Business Services Rep, IBM
- Certified Financial Planner, Fountain Professional Group
- Economy Teacher, Peace Corps
- Chief Technology Officer, Interactive Data Corp.
- President, Sciabica’s Olive Oil, Inc.
- Founder, Ame ican Capital Prope ties
Note: This information is current for the 2018-19 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.