Careers for Business Management Majors
- City Planner
- Hotel Manager
- FBI Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Government Administrator
- Retail Manager
- Hospital Administrator
- Social Entrepreneur
- Human Resources Director
- Operations Manager
Starting administration salary1
The typical starting salary for graduates with a business management degree is $34,057. The typical salary after 10–19 years is $62,411.
Job Titles of People with Business Management Degrees
- Urban Fellow, Department of Parks and Recreation, Management and Budget
- Staff Auditor, Georgia Department of Audits
- Chief Executive Officer, Terra Group
- Director, Product and Integration Planning, Thomson Reuters
- Operations Supervisor, Kraft Foods North America
- Financial Advisor, Stanford Group Company
- Chief Executive Officer, Dehring Bunting and Golding
- Account Executive, Ogilvy & Mather
- Chief Financial and Compliance Officer, GARP Research & Securities Co.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.