- Principles of Accounting (ACCT 120 and ACCT 121)
- Intermediate Accounting (ACCT 225 and ACCT 226)
- Advanced Accounting (ACCT 336)
- Federal Taxes (ACCT 331 and ACCT 332)
- Auditing Principles I and II (ACCT 426 and ACCT 427)
Master’s in accounting students may fulfill these requirements in the following ways:
Completed undergraduate business coursework—Students who have completed an undergraduate accounting degree or equivalent, and who have earned a B- or better grade in a prerequisite course, will generally be able to waive the course. Students must submit a catalog course description and syllabus to the program chair for consideration.
Graduate prerequisite transfer credit—Students may take prerequisite courses at an accredited college or university. To receive transfer credit, the course must have been taken for a grade and the student must have received a B grade or better. The transfer credit must be approved by the program chair before enrollment in coursework. Submit a catalog course description and syllabus to the program chair for consideration.