Posted by: Department of Art
The Department of Art at Azusa Pacific University invites you to attend a one-day event catered to K-12 educators with an interest in art and creativity on Saturday, July 13. Come hear from amazing speakers, create your own hands-on artwork, view galleries and exhibitions, and network to build your art educator community.
Tickets: $10 at aputickets.universitytickets.com beginning May 1
Group rate: $5 per ticket when you purchase 5 or more at a time. Use code ART2019 at checkout.
APU student rate: Free (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for code)
- Don Masse: Keynote Speaker, Contemporary Artists in the Classroom
- Tiffany Fox: Advanced Placement and Studio Art, 9-12
- Tiffany Fox: Make and Take Session, Advanced Colored Pencils
- Don Masse: Make and Take Session, Using Contemporary Art in the Classroom, K-12
- Brodie O’Brien: Having a District Gallery/Advocating for your Art Program
- Matt and Laura Grundler: Using Social Media and Connections with Art Educators/Advocating for your Art Program, K-12
- Matt and Laura Grundler: Make and Take Session, STEAM and Arts Integration, K-12
- Toon Boom: Using Animation and Digital Drawing in the Classroom, K-12
- MFA Program: Student and Professor Panel
- Edgar Arceneaux: Artist Speaker Session, Being An Artist and an Educator
- Dr. Carolyn Robertson: Art History in the Classroom
701 E. Foothill Blvd.
Azusa, CA 91702
For more information, contact: