Posted by: Graduate and Professional Center
Join us for an information meeting to learn more about APU’s Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology program. Meet our Program Director, Dr. Samuel Girguis, and admissions representatives who can guide you through the application process and all APU has to offer. Here are some things that will be addressed during the meeting:
- How is the Psy.D. different from a Ph.D. program?
- What is APA accreditation and why is it important?
- How does the APU degree compare with other institutions?
- How are ethical values, Christian theology, and psychology integrated in the APU Psy.D. program?
- What does employment look like while in the doctoral program?
- What are the entrance requirements for the PsyD?
This meeting will occur online via Zoom from 6pm until 7pm. RSVP for more information.
For more information, contact:
Serria Eraseren | Program Representative
Graduate & Professional Admissions
(626) 815-4564 | email@example.com
568 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa, CA 91702