Posted by: School of Music
Join us for a wonderful evening of "Montains & Rivers" with APU Symphony Orchestra this Friday October 29 at 7:30 PM in the Haugh Performing Arts Center at Citrus College!
- Christopher Russell, conductor
- Smetana: The Moldan
- Hovhaness: Symphony No. 2 "Mysterious Mountain"
- Mussorgsky: Dawn on the Moscow River conducted by graduate conductor Ekaterina Myshliaeva
- PLUS Krommer's Concerto for Two Clarinets, Op. 35 with Michele Zukovsky and Darkson Magrinelli Rocha, clarinets
- With SPECIAL GUESTS New Life Vision Church Orchestra featuring Andrew Park, conductor
*Masks must be worn inside for the performance.
For more information email [email protected]
Haugh Performing Arts Center - Citrus College
For more information, contact: