News Archive (2020)
- July 2, 2020 by Morgan RogersHere's everything you need to know before your first year at Azusa Pacific University.
- June 4, 2020On Friday, June 5, at 2 p.m., join APU's Student Center for Reconciliation and Diversity and Ethnic Organizations for VOICES, a safe space for students to engage in conversation around issues related to race, culture, equity, and justice.
- June 2, 2020The tragic deaths of Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and George Floyd should evoke emotions in us. As believers, we need to stand against any injustice or any form of racism. This world is broken and needs change.
- May 26, 2020 by Heather NelsonWith the right questions, you can walk away from your virtual campus visit with the answers you need to make the right college choice for you.
- February 20, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottTransitioning from the exploratory freshman year to the sophomore year of college can be a little challenging. Here are six tips that can help you succeed.
- February 1, 2020 by Ben KissamCold and flu season is upon us! Here are four tips around how to eat healthy on campus, along with several resources for overall health available at APU.
- January 30, 2020 by Tobin PerryStaying healthy during college—physically, mentally, and spiritually—is essential. Learn more about APU’s student wellness resources.
- January 11, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20STRONG is an on-campus program for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities. Through the voices of APU students, we see the impact that STRONG has made on its members.
- January 9, 2020 by Ashley EnerizMaintaining a healthy diet and managing stress in college are not always second-nature habits, but embracing them can benefit you! Here’s what to know.