One Card Office

The One Card Office creates, issues, and manages APU student, faculty, and staff identification (ID) cards. The office is located on West Campus in the University Bookstore. Questions related to APU ID cards should be directed to (626) 812-3038 or



Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, closed


Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, closed

How to Obtain an APU ID Card

Visit the One Card Office during normal business hours.

Student Identification Card

The student ID card is for your use as long as you are a matriculated student in good standing at Azusa Pacific University. It is to be used for the dining plans, Cougar Bucks, library printing, check cashing, the University Bookstore, the fitness center, making payments at Cashiering Services, school activities, and it may be required by Campus Safety officers.

Cougar Bucks

Students and/or parents can deposit money into an account called Cougar Bucks. The APU student ID card is used to access these funds. Deposits for Cougar Bucks can be made with cash, check, or credit card at the One Card Office. There is a minimum $20 deposit each time you deposit at the One Card Office, and cash withdrawals are not permitted. Cougar Bucks are not transferable.

Any Cougar Bucks balance remaining on an APU ID card upon graduation, formal withdrawal, or dismissal from the university will be refunded after a Cougar Bucks Refund Request is received. Cougar Bucks Refund Request forms are available at One Card. Evidence of graduation or formal withdrawal from the university must be submitted with the Refund Request. Refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. Any requests for refund of balance will be first applied to any individual debts owed to the university. In the absence of a Refund Request, accounts will be closed automatically three years after you have left the university through graduation, formal withdrawal, or dismissal. Accounts closed in this manner will have funds forfeited to the state of California.

Lost or Damaged ID Card Procedures

Please do not punch holes in APU ID cards. If a hole is found in your card, you will need to replace it for $5. ID card holders can be purchased at the University Bookstore.

It is imperative that you report your card lost once you realize it is missing. During business hours, report the lost card to the One Card Office. During non-business hours, report the card lost to any dining location cashier. The missing card will be deactivated. If you do not find your card, a charge of $20 will be accessed for a new card. Payment is required before the new card is made.

Other Available Services Fee
New Student/Staff/Faculty First Card Free
Student Lost or Stolen Card $20
Damaged Card Replacement $5
Nursing Badge $5