Graduate or Professional Student ID Cards

How to Request a Graduate or Professional Student ID Card

The ID card is for your use as long as you are a matriculated student in good standing at Azusa Pacific University. All graduate and professional students are allowed one ID card while they are enrolled in classes. There is no fee for new ID cards. If you are a current faculty or staff member at APU, you are not eligible for a graduate or professional student ID card.

Graduate or professional student ID cards can be requested in the following ways:

  1. Download the GET Mobile App on your Android or Apple smartphone and upload an ID photo. View detailed instructions (PDF) on uploading your photo.
  2. After you have uploaded your picture, fill out the ID Request Form.
  3. Allow up to three business days for processing.

For questions regarding graduate or professional student ID cards, contact the One Card Office at (626) 815-3038 or

Procedures for Lost or Damaged ID Cards

Do not punch holes in APU ID cards. If a hole is found in your card, you will need to replace it at a cost of $5. ID card holders can be purchased at the University Bookstore.

It is imperative that you report your card lost as soon as you realize it is missing—you can do this online or on the GET Mobile app at any time. Your card will automatically be deactivated once reported missing, and you must visit the One Card Office to replace your lost card for a cost of $20. If you find your card before getting a replacement, you may report it found online or on the GET Mobile app and your card will be reactivated. If your card is found after getting a replacement, destroy your old card, as it will no longer be valid. A refund for the cost of the new card will not be given if the lost or stolen card is found.

Other Available Services Fee
New Student/Staff/Faculty First Card Free
Student Lost or Stolen Card $20
Damaged Card Replacement $5
Nursing Badge $5
Full Menu