Azusa Print + Design
Azusa Print + Design’s main goal is to meet the printing and graphic design needs of the APU community and general public, in just one stop.
We operate in a spacious storefront, located across from East Campus, which includes a production area equipped with cutting-edge printing technology. We aim to provide the highest possible quality alongside excellent customer service.
We are located at 950 E. Alosta Ave, Azusa, across the street from East Campus. View on campus map.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, closed
Hours may vary during Christmas and other holidays. Contact us for more information.
Products and Services
Azusa Print + Design offers the following products and services:
- Color or black and white printing/copying on a variety of papers on sizes up to 12” x 18”.
- Binding: cover and spiral
- Booklet creation
- CD/DVD replication
- Collating stocks
- Copier supplies
- Bindery Services: cutting, drilling, scoring, perforating, stapling, folding
- NCR printing
- Page numbering (upon request)
- Paper stock for office copiers, printers, MFDs
- Shrink wrapping
- Tab inserts (white only)
- Label printing (address, name tags, shipping, etc.)
- Envelope printing and addressing
- Production binding (paperback books)
- Wide-Format Printing
- Posters and banners: Create colorful posters and banners up to 60” wide. Choose from a variety of media including poster paper, photo papers, canvas, and banner vinyl.
- POP displays: We can help you create unique portable displays for events, fairs, and conferences. We can order collapsible banner stands and help you to create custom signage that can travel with you.
- Vinyl printer/cutter: Create vinyl decals or lettering for any display or project. Our staff members will help you set up your project and will provide installation instruction. Visit us at Azusa Print + Design for a free quote.
- Lamination: Laminate prints up to five feet wide on our roll laminator. Make easy cards, luggage tags, signs, and more with the pouch laminator. Pouches are available from business card size up to 12” x 18”.
- Mounting: Mount projects up to 4’ x 8’ on white or black foam board. Pre-made adhesive boards are available in a variety of sizes. Gatorboard and illustration board are also available.
- Use Adobe graphics software installed on PC and Mac workstations at our in-store computer lab. Create posters, banners, postcards, flyers, invitations, business cards, and more. Feel free to design your own projects, or just explore what these programs have to offer.
- On-site graphic designer: Azusa Print + Design can help design your non-academic projects. Appointments to meet with our designer are recommended but not required.
- Personal help: Staff members and student workers are available to give basic instruction and suggestions.
- Create your own gifts and giveaways! Make large or small buttons, stickers, or magnets to promote your event or business.
- Direct to garment printing and fabric transfers that will transfer to most clothing items. T-shirts are a great way to promote your cause, and make good gifts.
Make glossy prints, transparencies, stickers, and CD/DVD labels. We have a full spectrum of colored bond papers available as well as an array of linen papers suitable for résumés.
Software and Files Supported
Azusa Print + Design works with the following software on Windows and Mac OS-based computers:
- Adobe CC 2017 (Creative Cloud Suite, which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, Access, etc.) We can process electronic files and hardcopy originals (paper). We accept various file formats, such as *.TIFF, *.JPEG, *.DOC, *.DOCX and *.PDF
Submitting a Job
You have a couple of options when submitting your jobs, depending on the job type:
- For high speed color and black and white prints, please fill out the High Speed Ordering Form and attach your files with it, considering each file as an individual job. If you have hard copy originals, fill out the form and send your originals through intercampus mail or drop them off in-store. When mailing or dropping off hard copy originals, please include the Request ID number you recieve in the confirmation email after filing out the online order form.
- For wide format jobs, please fill out the online Wide Format Ordering Form and attach your files to it. Walk in to drop off USB drives, or hard copy originals.
Job Completion Time
Azusa Print + Design requires 24 business hours on average for most in-house jobs to be completed. Exact run time is determined by the key operator, other jobs in queue, number of originals, and final quantity. Large volume runs will require additional time, so please plan accordingly.
Job orders can be cancelled if needed. However, please note that your department will be charged accordingly if the job is already in the process of completion.
When your job is complete, Azusa Print + Design will send it through Mail Services, or you may pick it up in-store.
Mail Services picks up jobs Monday to Friday, around 8:30 a.m., and usually delivers on-campus orders the same day, between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Pricing and Billing
Prices vary depending on several factors, such as dimensions, quantity, media type, paper type, finishing, etc. Please contact Azusa Print + Design for current pricing or to get a price quote for your next project.
To ensure proper billing to your department’s account, remember to include the department account number and budget line number in the appropriate field on the High Speed Ordering Form or the Wide Format Ordering Form. If you are not sure which account number to use, talk with your department budget manager or contact the Business Office.
Forms and Designing Reference Guide
Official University Name Tag and Shipping Label Templates
Download Name Tag Template (MS Word) and Azusa Print + Design Shipping Label (PDF). When submitting your order to Azusa Print + Design, you have the option to personalize the template for your department or office. Be sure to use your official office or department name (e.g., School of Music, Department of Art, Office of Campus Life, etc.).
To order paper, complete our Paper Ordering Form.
The Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Photocopies or other reproductions can be furnished only under certain specified conditions. One such condition is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.” Other uses of the reproduction may make the user liable for copyright infringement.
Azusa Print + Design reserves the right to refuse a duplicating request if fulfillment of the order would violate the copyright law.
It is the responsibility of each faculty, staff, and student to identify and access compliance for each document reproduced. For additional information on copyright laws, go to copyright.com.
Right to Refuse Service
Azusa Print + Design reserves the right to refuse service to anyone if deemed necessary.
Download Azusa Print + Design Policies (PDF). Includes:
- Account sales
- Copying for campus distribution
- Copyright adherence
- Handling of confidential materials
- Job cancellation
- Personal copying
- Refund and credit
- Sale and distribution of copier and toner supplies
- Turnaround time