Post an Internship/Job
Employers, use the online APU Career Network to let students and alumni know of job openings in your organization. For best results, it is important that job and internship listings are kept current. To set up or manage your profile, please follow these steps:
- Go to our APU Career Network.
- Click on "For Employers."
- If you have already established an account, enter your username and password to log in. If not, please register.
- Complete/update company profile and contact information.
- Post, edit, close, or repost jobs available in your organization.
- Receive online applications and request résumés.
*Please Note: It can take up to 48 hours for your position to post on APU Career Network. If any information is missing or unclear, a representative from our office will contact you for additional details.
Azusa Pacific University welcomes employers to campus. The following guidelines provided by Career Services ensures that doing so proves beneficial and enjoyable for both constituents.