News Archive (2022)
- November 17, 2022 by Nathan FosterSenior biology major Zuleika Franco took a big step toward her dream of becoming a physician last summer when she interned at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the second ranked hospital in the country.
- October 27, 2022 by Nathan FosterAPU’s Center for Research in Science recently hosted the fourth annual STEM Research Symposium, which provided an opportunity for more than 30 undergraduate students to share the research they conducted under guidance of faculty advisors.
- August 22, 2022 by Megan ProsserJust two years after graduating from Azusa Pacific, Hannah Valencia ’20 is already applying the knowledge and hands-on training acquired through her biology major and excelling as a research associate in the laboratory at City of Hope.
- August 9, 2022Azusa Pacific University’s Center for Research in Science (CRIS) will host the 4th annual STEM Research Symposium (SRS) on September 24 from 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 pm. in the Segerstrom Science Center (located at 701 E Foothill Blvd in Azusa).
- Innovative Learning Assistant Program Provides Peer Support to Increase Student Success in the ClassroomJuly 26, 2022 by Nathan FosterA team of APU professors received a $30,000 award as part of the President's Scholarship Enhancement Grant, allowing them to create and implement an innovative learning assistant program designed to maximize student success.
- May 12, 2022 by Nathan FosterRaised in an Egyptian Christian family, Tiffany Nakla ’22 grew up attending a Coptic Orthodox church. She double majored in honors humanities and biochemistry at APU, allowing her to pursue her passions while getting hands on research experience.
- April 21, 2022 by Nathan FosterIn honor of Earth Day, Azusa Pacific University community members reflect on what it means to be a good steward of the planet in terms of practicing sustainability university-wide and in day-to-day life.
- February 18, 2022 by Peter CooleyAs a community of disciples and scholars who desire a holistic and transformational education experience, Azusa Pacific University works to build a bridge between faith and science.
- February 10, 2022 by Cynthia HoffDuffle bags and dorm rooms, sporting events and bonfires, crisp new books and old favorite study nooks—college life conjures up different expectations for everyone. But no one expected the COVID-19 college experience.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.