A graduate of World Learning’s School for International Training, Michael Chamberlain, M.A.T., spent the first half of his career designing English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for international business and political leaders. As assistant director of APU’s American Language and Culture Institute, Chamberlain has brought his experiential learning approach to students learning English for academic purposes. His professional passion is in the areas of worldview and Christian apologetics.
- M.A., Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, World Learning’s School for International Training
- B.A., University of New Hampshire
- American Language and Culture Institute
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Global Studies, Sociology, and TESOL