Melinda Daffron, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Communication Studies
Melinda Daffron, M.A., specializes in teaching undergraduate students in writing. She has more than 40 years of international and nonprofit experience and 15 years of higher education experience. During her 20 years of missionary experience, she lived in five countries on three continents. As cofounder of Greater Reach, Inc., a nonprofit ministry serving indigenous groups in seven countries in Africa, Daffron has had the opportunity to lead international training sessions focusing on group dynamics and formation as well as personal leadership styles. She also served as a facilitator for the U.S. Navy’s drug and alcohol prevention training program, which centers on values and life choices and is offered to all active-duty personnel.
- M.A., Organizational Leadership, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., English Literature, Azusa Pacific University
- Writing Program
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Communication Studies
- COMM 305 – Writing 3: Writing for Communication