Megan Prosser, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Biology and Chemistry
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 6503
Office Location: Segerstrom Science Center, Room 209
Megan Prosser's research laboratory focuses on adoptive immunotherapeutic approaches to combat cancer. Specifically the lab is focused on the development of genetic engineering approaches that can protect chimeric antigen receptor redirected T cells from the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment.
- Ph.D., Cancer Immunotherapeutics and Tumor Immunology, Irell and Manella Graduate School of Biological Sciences, City of Hope
- B.S., Biology and Chemistry, University of Redlands
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Cancer Immunotherapeutics
- General Biology
- Genetic engineering
- BIOL 300 – Genetics
- BIOL 410 – Molecular Biology
- BIOL 495 – Cancer Biology