Careers for Allied Health Majors
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Technician
- Pharmaceutical Salesperson
- Biomedical Equipment Salesperson
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Occupational Therapist
- Research Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
If you’re interested in a career in health, but not sure exactly what path you want to pursue, a degree in allied health gives you many options. Learn what you can do with a degree in allied health.
Starting Salary 1
An allied health degree holder’s typical starting salary is $41,252. The typical salary after 10-19 years is $69,783.
Job Titles of People with Allied Health Degrees
- Research Assistant, Parenting and Relationship Transition and Risk Study (PARTNRS)
- Sports Performance Coach, Athletes Advantage
- Physical Therapist, Eugene Physical Therapy
Note: This information is current for the 2021-22 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.