Robert Bullock, M.A.
Professor Emeritus, Department of Art and Design
Robert Bullock, M.A., a professor of art studies for more than 40 years, passed away in 2011. Bullock was a talented musician and artist, and received a scholarship to attend the former Chouinard Art Institute in downtown Los Angeles. He served as an air controller with the U.S. Air Force, and his early career included work at Aerojet as an industrial designer and illustrator. Bullock melded his passion for art with teaching and taught at several colleges prior to Azusa Pacific University, where he founded the Department of Art. He was the first department chair and served in that capacity for nearly 20 years. The direction of his work shifted from teaching drawing and painting to ceramics and computer art, and he continued teaching ceramic students for many years after retiring.
- M.A., California State University, Los Angeles
- B.A., Chouinard Art Institute, Los Angeles
- School of Visual and Performing Arts (College of Music and the Arts)
- Department of Art and Design
- College of Music and the Arts