Conversational proficiency, minimum TOEFL score: 15 Speaking, 15 Listening. No Reading or Writing score minimum required.
International Student Standards
International students are held accountable to the standards set by the APU International Center and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. All international students are required to:
- Attend International Student Orientation hosted by APU’s International Students and Scholars
- Attend the Artist Certificate Orientation and Registration described in the acceptance letter
- Purchase and maintain health insurance throughout the school year
- Maintain full-time student status throughout the school year
- Maintain immigration status with the ISS
International students who do not fulfill the standards mentioned above to satisfaction will be put on probation in the program. In extreme circumstances participants will be considered “out-of-status” and may be dismissed summarily from the program without warning.