Azusa Pacific University’s cinematic arts programs, offered through the School of Visual and Performing Arts, combine rigorous coursework and hands-on learning opportunities, preparing students to graduate ready to enter the industry.
Check out the video below to see how APU students tell redemptive stories, one film at a time.
In each cinematic arts program, faculty bring years of industry experience to the classroom, guiding their students to become difference makers in television and film. Once students have completed the program, they have access to our network of alumni who have risen to positions of authority in the entertainment industry, where they can help us place interns and recommend our top graduates for jobs in their organizations.
Cinematic arts programs include:
- M.A. in Screenwriting
- B.A. in Cinematic Arts with concentrations in Production and Post, Entertainment Executive, Animation, and Film and Television Studies.
- B.A. in Animation and Visual Effects
- B.A. in Digital Gaming and Interactive Media
- BFA in Cinematic Arts Production
- BFA in Screenwriting
- Film and Television Studies minor
- Screenwriting minor