News Archive (2019)
- December 6, 2019 by Abigail ReedWhile battling loneliness in high school, God remained a constant support and brought transformation to my life. He introduced me to community and eventually led me to APU, where I continued growing and forging meaningful relationships with others.
- November 5, 2019In a piece for Zu Magazine, APU junior Kelsey Arvidson, a journalism major, wrote about the positive changes occurring on campus this year brought about by the new President, the new Dean of Spiritual Life, and the Student Government Association.
- October 31, 2019 by Ashley EnerizCommunication is a growing career field that requires a targeted degree program to help grads succeed in today’s strategic communication jobs.
- May 31, 2019 by Abigail ReedIn a world of click-bait articles and single-sided stories, Azusa Pacific University graduates aspire to make a difference by providing accessible and unbiased news content for the millennial generation.
- January 10, 2019Learn more about Lopez Medel's recent publication.